Double Layer Coextrusion Rotary Die Film Blowing Machine (TR-2L/FB1100)
|FOB Price:||Get Latest Price|
|Min. Order:||1 Set|
|Production Capacity:||20 Sets/Month|
|Transport Package:||Seaworthy Packing|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T|
- Model NO.: TR-2L/FB1100, TR-2L/FB1300, TR-2L/FB1500
- Raw Material: Mixing
- Computerized: Computerized
- Trademark: TianRun
- Origin: China
- Type: Multi-Layer Co-extrusion Film Blowing Machine
- Automation: Automatic
- Certification: ISO9001:2008
- Specification: ISO, CE
- HS Code: 8477800000
This Double Layer Coextrusion Rotary Die Film Blowing Machine is used for blowing low-density polyethylene(LDPE), high-density polyethylene(HDPE)and linearity low-density polyethylene( (LLDPE)etc. Plastic complex film, It's widely used for liquid packing, printing material, exported product packing, industry product packing etc.
1. Ouble-layer co-extrusion complex film can extend liquid packing fresh period.
2. Both the barrels and screws of two extruders are made of high quality alloy steel through nitration and precision finishing with the best hardness and corrosion resistance.
3. The die-head adopts double-layer co-extrusion rotary die, which can minish the film'thickness error farthest.
4. Accessorial equipment with flat type working table makes the operation easily and also epuipped with bubble cage.
5. Winding unit: Double rewinders and double cutting. The drive adopts torque motor, which can keep the suitable tension, rewind the whole roll easily.
|screw diameter (mm)||50× 2||55× 2||60× 2|
|screw L/D ratio||30: 1||30: 1||30: 1|
|screw Max. Rotary speed (r/min)||110||110||110|
|single extruder output (kg/h)||35||50||60|
|Main motor power (kw)||2× 15||2× 18.5||2× 22|
|die-head diameter (mm)||250||300||350|
|rotary mode of die||continuous rotation||continuous rotation||continuous rotation|
|film thickness(single side) (mm)||0.02-0.10||0.02-0.10||0.02-0.10|
|film Max. Folding width (mm)||1000||1200||1400|
|total power (kw)||60||70||85|
|Machine weight (kg)||3500||4500||1500|
|overall dimension (L*W*H) (m)||4.2× 3.3× 6||4.6× 3.5× 6||5.2× 3.7× 7|